Sunday, May 15, 2011

Summer Nights Smokey Eye

This is my take on a smokey bronzed look perfect for warm evenings. I think this is look is perfect for all skin tones! You could smoke out the lower lash a bit more than I did if you'd like. I just chose not to.

Anyway, hope you enjoy :) Don't forget to rate, comment, and subscribe, the support means a lot to me. Thanks :)

Also check me out on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/CallieGrlMakeup




List of Products:
Face:
Mac Prep+Prime Skin Base Visage Primer
Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Bisque 9
Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Honey
Mac Prep+Prime Translucent Finishing Powder
Mac Give Me Sun! Mineralized Skin Finish Natural
Mac Melba
Mac Gentle

Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion (Original)
Mac Vanilla Pigment
Urban Decay Naked
Urban Decay Buck
Urban Decay Smog
Urban Decay Half Baked
Urban Decay Hustle
Urban Decay Black Dog
Lancome Dual Finish Face Powder Honey Matte (for the highlight)
Mac Black Track Fluid Line
Loreal Voluminous Lashes

Lips
Mac Star Nova Lusterglass
Nails
Revlon Minted
Seche Vite Top Coat

XOXO CallieGirl

Ps...If you have requests LET ME KNOW! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment