Tuesday, May 3, 2011

April Favorites 2011!

I love monthly favorites and April was my birthday month so I had a bit of extra spending money which helped me try out many more new products!

I think the one thing to take away from monthly favorites is that these are my CURRENT favorites, so don't feel like you're totally missing out if you don't have them because next month I'll be back with different favorites.

What were your monthly favorites? I love knowing what other peoples faves are!






Products (in the order I showed them):

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser
Embryolisse lait-crème concentré
Mac Cleanse Off Oil
Fix+ (MAC)
Laura Mercier Mineral Powder Spf 15
Mac Prep+Prime Translucent Finishing Powder
Neutrogena Sheer Liquid Sunblock
Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Spf 15
Mac 187 Brush
Something Special Creamblend Blush Mac
Nars Super Orgasm Blush
Candy Yum Yum lipstick Mac
Be Mine lipstick, Victoria Secret
Halo Lipgloss, Victoria Secret
Give Me Sun, Mineralized Skinfinish Natural
Juicy Perfume
Clean&Clear Boost Body Wash

On my lips: Candy Yum Yum l/s (mac) and Halo l/g (Victoria Secret)
Foundation: Bobbi Brown Natural Finish Long Lasting Foundation SPF 15 (Warm Honey)


XOXO Callie

No comments:

Post a Comment