Sunday, May 8, 2011

Random Makeup Survey

Thought I'd answer a few makeup related questions so you guys could get to know me better, enjoy! :)

What foundation do you use?
Lots, but today Lancome Teint Idole Ultra in the color Bisque 9


How about concealer?
Once again, lots, but today Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer in the color Tan

Do you know your undertone color?
Golden

What do you think of fake eyelashes?
Love them but only wear them occasionally.

Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes, but I NEVER follow that rule.

What brand of mascara do you use?
Lots! But today Loreal Voluminous Million Lashes

Sephora or MAC?
Mac I suppose…I hate their foundations and mascaras and skincare though so…haha

Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
Yeah that’d be nice.

What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Brushes, Sponges, Pencils

Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Yes Urban Decay Primer Potion, Paint Pots, and Gel Liners

For the face?
Mac Skin Base Visage is a primer I’m testing out now and so far…loving it.

What is your favorite eyeshadow
hmm…Mac’s Mulch. If you don’t have it, get it. I love it! It’s just such a rich brown with gold flecks but the purple can easily be pulled out of it too!

Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Neither, Gel. I LOVE Lancome’s liquid liners. HOLYGRAIL! But I can’t bring myself to pay for them haha.

How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Sometimes when I tight line…

What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
Not a preference. But sometimes they can provide that wet sheen look that’s very in right now.

Do you use mineral makeup?
Only mineral make I use is Laura Mercier Mineral Foundation. Love it!

What is your favorite lipstick?
ALWAYS changes. But right now it’s Be Mine from Victoria’s Secret. It’s a strawberry pink.

How about lipgloss?
Pinkarat from mac. Super amazing pinky gold. Love it for summer!

What is your favorite blush to use?
AH I LOVE BLUSH! Springshine Blush Ombre from mac, Something Special cream blush from mac, and Melba from back

Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
NO WAY! That’s asking for trouble.

Do you like drugstore makeup?
I’ll admit…I’m pretty picky and so no. I don’t want to venture into that realm and waste money on finding what’s good.

Do you go to CCO’s? (Cosmetic Company Outlets)
I LIVE for the CCO! I go at least twice a month.

Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
Nope. I’m content with the talent I’ve taught myself.

Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Negatory. I can be messy, but I’m fine with that.

Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Omg so many!!! To light of a shade of lipstick. Wrong color of foundation. Clumpy mascara. Messy eyebrows. Tacky makeup in general.

Do you like colorful shades of makeup
Definitely.

Which celebrity always has great make up?
I love the Kardashians’ makeup of course! Umm…Beyonce, Eva Mendes, JLo, so many!

If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
Mascara.

Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Yeah I do it ALL the time. Even though I’ve always had a huge makeup collection I didn’t wear a speck of makeup all of high school, only when I went out. For me, it’s an art, not a necessity.

Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
I do think I do. Of course I have insecurities like everyone, but I’m comfortable in my own skin.

In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
Lancome.

What do you think of Makeup??
Like I said before, a form of art, an outlet for self expression, not a necessity.

No comments:

Post a Comment